2010年5月13日 星期四

I am 26

It’s that day again. Another year has gone by….Officially 26…can no longer get Youth pass for the Euro Rail now…
I went to work with my hair down and make up on… feeling pretty good. :)
Everyone at work was wishing me happy birthday through out the day. Some sent e-mails, some left notes on my desk, Teresa even gave me a birthday card! They also gather up in the meeting room and sang happy birthday! LoL… although it was a very manly version of happy birthday (twenty-ish middle-aged men singing in a room…), but it was all good! Thank you guys!!
Then I log on to my e-mail account around noon time, 143 new e-mails and facebook birthday wishes. Thanks to the facebook birthday reminder…you made my day!
Although I am pretty sure my parents TOTALLY forgot about my birthday (and yes I am only child, so they really have no excuses…), they often forget their own too, so I don’t blame them =P
Jennifer just e-mailed me that she is coming to Brampton to take me out for dinner! So touched!! So I guess I’ll have to let my stomach be happy for one day…. Will continue my diet tomorrow…lol

Thursday, Jen treated me to Wasabi buffet, then we also went glow-in-the-dark mini golf...





Friday, I attended Bruno's retirement party, and my meal was also paid for :D
Saturday, Isabel treated me to get my nails done, and David paid for my grocery too...









... birthday is nice.

沒有留言: