2010年5月23日 星期日

Discovery Everyday

I discovered something crazy today!!!


As many of you know, flipping through weekly grocery flyer is one of my many important routine and hobby. Unfortunately, after the 59 cents broccoli event about two weeks ago, there has not been any decent deals lately. Last Friday I picked up the flyer on my Brampton house door way as usual, I carefully read them one by one, finally saw something that grabbed my eye at No Frill - watermelon for $1.88 each... pretty good deal! Since I was planning to stay at Toronto over the long weekend, I decided to go to the No Frills in Centre Point North York to pick up the watermelon.... So finally on Saturday when we got there, the watermelons were 2.88 each?! i was like...hm... I was pretty sure i remembered it was 1.88... could it be my Alzheimer acting up? but i am usually very good with prices... I still picked a watermelon up, but I wasn't feeling all the great, i swear i saw 1.88....anyway, after i got home, the greatest mystery was solved by comparing the two No Frills flyers side by side.... the one in Brampton is DIFFERENT than the one in North York?!!!! WHAT!!??? is the like a discrimination or what?! ridiculous!!! Now i'll have to get grocery from Brampton and bring them back to Toronto!!lol..


By the way, thanks to Isabel, the tea selection in my house has increased by about 500%...

沒有留言: