2010年6月23日 星期三

Updates~

My weight (55.3kg) has been plateauing for almost 3 weeks now… maybe it is time to change my strategy? I guess I’ve been pretty laid back about my diet and exercise lately… only doing the minimum…oy...feel like such a failure!
Anyway, Christine is going to be back in a week with my new VITA prep 3 from the States, so I look forward to see some result from the liquid diet in the next few weeks!! (hopefully to reach my goal of 54kg by the end of July)

This Saturday, David and I are taking Cherry and Honey to canoe trip! I found this website online called Dog Paddling Adventure http://www.dogpaddlingadventures.com; they offer 1, 2, 3, and 5 days canoe trip for dog lovers and their dogs! They provide the all canoeing equipment and food for the trip, and the sign up fee is approximately 110 dollars per day per person.
Since I’ve never canoed, and nor do Cherry and Honey, I decided to join the one day beginner trip to McCrae Lake (70km north of Barrie) and just to get a flavor of what the trip is like. Cherry and Honey will get to swim in the lake and run in the woods off leash, and there will be also be other dogs to play with. I hope they’ll enjoy it. And I think it is probably a good opportunity to meet other people who also love dogs and enjoy outdoor activities. I know I’ll probably be exhausted by the end of the day paddling the canoe and yelling at Cherry and Honey…but I hope we’ll have a fun and safe trip!!

沒有留言: